AAJA’ers! It’s time to….
Join or Renew for 2012
AAJA’s mission is four-fold:
- To provide a means of association and support among Asian American and Pacific Islander journalists.
- To provide encouragement, information, advice and scholarship assistance to Asian American and Pacific Islander students who aspire to professional journalism careers.
- To provide to the Asian American and Pacific Islander community an awareness of news media and an understanding of how to gain fair access.
- To research and point out when news media organizations stray from accuracy and fairness in the coverage of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.
AAJA membership is based on the calendar year, January to December, regardless of when dues are received. Membership registration submitted today is good through December 31, 2012.
There are three ways to obtain a registration form for membership:
- 1. Click here to register online.
2. Click here (PDF) to download a printable copy of the AAJA membership form.
3. Contact AAJA directly for a membership application form.
Phone: (415) 346-2051 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (415) 346-2051
AAJA-LA is on Facebook. Learn the latest Chapter news @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/AAJA-LA/9740341099