Hire Me Headshots… because you’ll need more than your work selfies.
If you want to project the right image – even show potential employers your best self – swing by AAJA-LA’s next event designed to help you do just that!
This is the perfect picture that you might use for your Facebook profile, or your Twitter or LinkedIn platforms. All you need to do to change your look is to join AAJA-LA at our premier gathering, “Hire Me Headshots.”
- When: Thursday, March 12, from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. (doors open at 6:30 p.m., headshot sessions begin at 7 p.m.)
- Where: The Artery (1980A N. Main St., Los Angeles, CA)
- $15 for AAJA-LA members (type your email in promo code section at Eventbrite to purchase ticket)
- $20 for members of sister organizations (BJASC, NAHJ, NAJA, NLGJA)
- $25 for members of the public
- $30 at the door (depending on availability)
Here’s how it works:
Arrive camera-ready to be photographed in what you are wearing. Your headshot will include the original, untouched image. (For touch ups, please schedule separately with the photographers.)
The women behind the camera will be Diane Jong and Brenda Wong, who both have plenty of patience and years of experience putting their subjects at ease. They will move through our scheduled list of appointments so be sure to arrive 15 minutes ahead of your photo slot. If you are late, you will go to the end of the line and we’ll try our best to accommodate you.
The background for the headshot will be gray. You can RSVP for the event at Eventbrite and sign up for your appointment after you purchase your ticket. Images will be delivered digitally.
After your session, mingle with local journalists while indulging in some tasty tacos from Little Mexico Chiquito. See you real soon – and please let us know if you have any questions by emailing email@example.com.
In addition, due to unforeseen scheduling circumstances, we have postponed the Feb. 26 YouTube event to a future date and we’ll be sending details later this week.