The Greater Los Angeles chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists invites you to a real “social networking site” to mix, mingle, mega schmooze, socialize, have fun and network all at the same time.
SPJ/LA hosts a journalism group mega mixer with journalists from throughout Southern California including members of:
– Asian American Journalists Association, Los Angeles
– CCNMA: Latino Journalists of California
– Los Angeles Press Club
– National Association of Hispanic Journalists
– National Lesbian & Gay Journalists Association
– Online News Association, Los Angeles Chapter
– Radio Television News Association of Southern California
– SoCal Journalism and Women Symposium (JAWS)
– 8Ball Welfare Foundation, which provides grants to journalists in need.
Tuesday, July 7
6 p.m to 9 p.m.
Molly Malone’s Irish Pub
575 S Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
The mixer is free and open to all. Complimentary appetizers. Cash bar.
Limited parking behind the building. Street parking also available.
Please RSVP by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Evans: 213-321-3661